 Parts / Custom / 200
Re: Custom Parts printed via 3d printer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:07:04 GMT

Jim DeVona schrieb:
In lugnet.parts.custom, Thomas Holzer wrote:

here are some custom parts I did with a 3d printing office.

Nice parts. I am intrigued by the Shapeways 3D printing service, for LEGO parts
and in general. How does the material and fit compare to typical LEGO elements?
Anyway, I would be interested to hear more about your experience working with 3D
printing.

Here is a list of non-existent parts people have imagined:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/708111@N24/

Perhaps they are not necessarily fantasy!

Jim

In princible most of these parts can be done with 3d prints.

The fitting depends on the design.
Material is different: I use PA2200, whereas LEGO uses ABS

You will find a lot of my parts on mmy flickr account.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34336019@N07/

Woody64