 Parts / Custom / 198
Re: Custom Parts printed via 3d printer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:34:01 GMT

Here's an overview over my custom parts:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/woody64/New/Napoleonic/MoldGallery/shop-banner.jpg>>

For purchasing these parts follow this link:
<http://www.shapeways.com/shops/minifigcustomsin3d>

Take a look at some photos containing the customs:

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/154826>

Woody64