 Parts / Custom / 178
  Re: Announcing Advanced LEGO Lighting Systems

(...) Mat, Thanks for the words of encouragement. Your suggestions are excellent. First, I should mention that I know LEGO train fans are often quite electronically-savvy and have developed their own lighting kits in some cases. I am hoping to reach (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.parts.custom)

  Re: Announcing Advanced LEGO Lighting Systems

(...) Can't wait to see some more stuff from you Jordan. Welcome to the "darkside". Or would that be lightside? :P -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.parts.custom)