 Parts / Custom / 129
    Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Darrell Urbien
   Hi Norbert, Thanks for posting this! Although I've only been modeling digitally lately, I really enjoy your tutorials. Question re: hat production Have you ever thought of just making a silicone mold out of the finished prototype? Then you could (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

        Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Norbert Black
   (...) Thanks for saying. :) I've had a lot of inspiration and education from various online sources over the years, and this sort of thing is my way of trying to put a little bit of value back in circulation. It's also an attempt to provide a bit of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)