 Parts / Custom / 129
Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:29:43 GMT

Hi Norbert,

Thanks for posting this! Although I've only been modeling digitally lately, I
really enjoy your tutorials.

Question re: hat production

Have you ever thought of just making a silicone mold out of the finished
prototype? Then you could make resin copies instead of having to do all that
work all over again.. (or is that defeating the purpose?)

Darrell