 Parts / 93
Re: Part Identification Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:05:36 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Thomas Main wrote:
   Another part that I need help with. No picture this time - but it looks almost exactly like #6153 Wedge 6 x 4 except that it has thin walls and no studs on the rear side and the studs toward the front are placed one stud further back and are hollow studs. Any help would be much appreciated.

Do you mean this part?

It’s 6152 -- very close to 6153. ;)

Steve