 Parts / 91
Re: Part Identification Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:08:28 GMT

"Thomas Main" <thomasmain@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:IA9F0u.n9L@lugnet.com...
I am looking for the part number for a large one piece sink shown in the
following picture (the white sink with red tap):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Town/Theater/intcounter.jpg

I have searched through peeron trying to find this part without any luck

The part in question is a Fabuland Washbasin that appeared in the Fabuland
sets 3623 and 3646

It's Bricklink part number is fabek2

Hope that helps!

cheers