 Parts / 64
  Re: Hermaphrodite Pin?

(...) Just for the sake of completeness, I'll mention that to my knowledge Tyco produced and sold the only LEGO-compatible single pin male:male connector. Tyco also produced a 2x2 male:male connector plate that was thinner than a normal plate, as (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: Hermaphrodite Pin?

(...) Now that I think of it, isn't "hermaphrodite" incorrect in this context? I mean, a 1x1 brick is hermaphroditic re: male:female connection points. The part you're describing might be more accurately described as male:male. Dave! (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: Hermaphrodite Pin?

(...) Of course you're correct. I guess I thought of all the parts that allow 180 degree connections as "hermaphrodite", but realize now that's not the accurate term. I can see myself a)thinking, "I wonder what this little pin is for?" and then b) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)