 Parts / 60
    Re: Hermaphrodite Pin? —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Such a pin doesn't exist. But maybe this would be of use for you? (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Hermaphrodite Pin? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I think it does exist (as a plate, anyway), just not available to the public. I believe a holiday S@H catalog from a couple of years ago had one on the cover. I can't find a scan of it and don't have a copy, but remember noticing it. The cover (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Hermaphrodite Pin? —David Laswell
   (...) Knowing that the LEGO Master Builders have no serious qualms about part modification, and that they do not have the ability to order custom shapes that aren't available to the public, I'd have to guess that it's just one of these parts>with (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)