 Parts / 410
409  |  411
Subject:
1 x 1 tiles with numerals 0-9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 02:05:54 GMT

Hi all,

I am in need of a collection (probably 10 sets) of 1x1 tiles with the numerals 0
through 9 on them.  Bricklink seems to show me that the numerals 1-4 exist but
not the others.

There seem to be some 2x2 tiles with all the digits available but no 1x1's.  Is
this true or am I just not looking in the right places?

Thanks for your help,
Rafe