 Parts / 376
    part/color combos you wish existed —Jonathan Wilson
   What parts do you wish existed in colors they dont currently exist in? My votes for parts I would love to see: Wing 2 x 4 (URL) in black (great for the front hood of cars and such) Windscreen 3 x 4 x 1 & 1/3 Slope 33 (URL) in trans-smoke More (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: part/color combos you wish existed —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I would love to see technic triangles in lime and orange. (URL) would also like technic cams in yellow, lime, orange, red, and green. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.parts)