 Parts / 338
  lego pick a brick

Who might know? I was just on Lego's pick a brick and a brick 1x1 that has the studs on two sides is 9 cents, studs on 4 sides is 24 cents, almost 3 times as much for 2 extra studs. (actually 3 studs for the first one and 5 for the second one.) I (...) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: lego pick a brick

(...) Practically everything is cheaper on BrickLink. Very few parts are cheaper from online Pick-a-Brick and shipping just makes it worse. Now, in-store PAB is a different deal. That can be incredibly cheap, for some parts. Tim (17 years ago, 6-May-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: lego pick a brick

(...) Thanks Tim, what is in store PAB? Is that the Lego stores? I had one close by when I lived in Burbank and they sold them by the container. The large one was $16.00 and you could get a lot of bricks in them. I found a tun of yellow and tan 1x1 (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: lego pick a brick

(...) Part cost will always have as much or more to do with the complexity of the mold and the quantity of those parts that are being made than just the amount of plastic in the part. If I run a mold to make 1,000 pieces, vs running that mold to (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts, FTX)