 Parts / 329
  round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud: has anyone ever seen one? I have found it listed in several instructions but every set that it listed has the hollow stud. I am wondering if they ever made it, or it was introduced when the hollow stud (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

(...) There are sellers who are selling or have sold the part in question on Bricklink: (URL) I assume this piece exists. -Bryan (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

(...) Thanks Bryan: I have not found any on bricklink and have looked and looked. If you see one someday let me know. Thanks again John P (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

(...) There are currently two for sale on BrickLink: (URL) is a different site with different search methods. Easy once you get it, but it can be a bit baffling at first. Post there or here if you need help with it. Tim (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

(...) Thank you, thank you, thank you. I bought them both. They got to be rare at this point.I still wonder if they were put into sets. There is a granular tree on one of the houses, in the 350 range and I have several and none came with the tree on (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

(...) Like I said, post over there if you are looking for a part. Lots of times somebody will have one that they will list specially for you. Tim (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

In lugnet.parts, John Patterson wrote: <SNIP> (...) John, many of the LEGO sets of the first half of the 1970's had those granular trees until 1974, when the models switched to conical Pine trees. You just happen to have later versions of those (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: round brick 1x1 transgreen with solid stud

(...) I put the granular trees in the sets thinking people just wanted to keep those. I was wondering if any ever came with the tree or the sellers just were not willing to give them up. I know that the granular trees came an went very quickly, they (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.parts)