 Parts / 309
  Custom Buffy/Angel minifigs - revisited

Hi, Been a while since I was here. Still quiet as ever, in fact more so now. Oh well. Hi to anyone still here! I recently came out of another mini-dark age while other custom toy-making hobbies had my interest, this one lasting two years. I decided (...) (18 years ago, 24-Dec-06, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Custom Buffy/Angel minifigs - revisited

Hi Bianca (...) Well, I lurk, anyway. No new images of my work = nothing to post about. :) (...) Cool - any links? Your minifig site seems a bit isolated these days - no working link to other work that I could find. (...) Ewww... ;) (...) That's the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.parts, FTX)