 Parts / 305
304  |  306
Subject:
wWITP (weekly What is this part?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 05:33:07 GMT

A new-to-me part from 3569, which has two in black.
        http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tgarriso/Misc/Parts/new.jpg
It is used in an assembly where in previous soccer sets
        http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x383
        http://peeron.com/inv/parts/41733
appeared.  I suspect that it also appears in set 3570.  The mind boggles
that this somewhat generic-looking Technic part is "new", and at the least
it has been in a set (3569) that has been out for months, but I can't find
a record of it anywhere.  Has it appeared previously?  Is there a part
number on there that my feeble eyes have been unable to make out?

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/