 Parts / 302
Re: Identify parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Carsten Nielsen wrote:
Hey.

Can anyone help med, with identify the 2 parts on the picture ?.

<<http://flink-nielsen.homepage.dk/LEGO.jpg>>

The part with the disc in front, must be a form for rotation sensor. The
other must be a a kind of touch sensor.

Can anyone tell me, from what sets these parts are coming from ?.

Kind regards.

Carsten Nielsen

Denmark

These are from the 4.5V Technic Control system, used with early computers.
Here's a page describing those pieces:
and a folder with some other images:

The system was used mostly in schools during the late 1980's onward. It was
replaced by the 9V Technic Control system in the 90's. The main software used
was called logo (an early graphic interface to send movement commands to
external outputs - no direct relation to LEGO). Many people know the combined
system as TC-logo (Technic Control - logo), since Lego Dacta sold a special
version of logo software (which allowed inputs) specifically for the LEGO TC
system.

HTH,
Clark