 Parts / 283
Re: 3747 - 2006 new variant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 05:09:46 GMT

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Didier Enjary wrote:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/parts/3747.jpg>>

(from <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4892>)

Is this a functional difference?  It looks like something (a 1x1 cone,
maybe?) should be able to stud into the center of that square.

The only 2006 sets I have with part 3747 (7893 and 6205) have the older
version.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/