 Parts / 27
  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) The thing is, all these Lego light/electric items are really expensive. Single lights will cost $3-5, and a cable will be $2-$4. The transformers and speed regulators you do should not buy at Shop at hom if money is tight, at Bricklink they (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

(...) Years back I had started converting my 9v train engines for lights. The idea was to light up some of the cars on a train. I used LEGO wire jumpers that I cut to tap off the motor, but you can always use off the shelf battery holders and wire (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)