 Parts / 26
    Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit —John Barnes
   (...) Have you found a new supply of these parts! As far as I can tell, TLC is steadily withdrawing support for the 9v electrical parts. Most of the wire sizes are gone, I was told electric plating such as you mention is no longer being (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit —Michael Shiels
   I had hoped it was going to be just a little hiccup, but I had hedged and gather lights/plates/you name it when ever they had them on sale, enough for my plans, but never imagined they would wipe the 'concept of lighting' out, but it sure looks that (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)