 Parts / 246
  cupboard 2x3x4 question

i have recently come into ownership of part 4535, (URL) cupboard 2x3x4>. it was available in the mid 80's in basic building sets. i am more familiar with the similar, smaller part, cupboard 2x3x2 which takes 2 drawers or one door. this piece in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: cupboard 2x3x4 question

(...) I wondered the same thing when I got a few of those too. It comes only in yellow, afaik, and the door comes in red. Hardly the colour combo I would have picked but worked well enough for "lockers" in my Fire Station. It made me wonder why they (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: cupboard 2x3x4 question

(...) can't say as i like yellow at all either, but then again, i'm not fond of red (exceptions are made for certain people!), so the combo is really bad in my books, but must have appealed to all those little 'uns whom people think like primary (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: cupboard 2x3x4 question

In lugnet.parts, Deborah Higdon wrote: Snip (...) Oops, sorry, it must be too early on a Sunday for me, I stuffed the link (not only did I make it not clickable, I also gave you the wrong one) ... I actually meant to link this one, as a referal to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)