 Parts / 246
245  |  247
Subject:
cupboard 2x3x4 question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:49:04 GMT

i have recently come into ownership of part 4535, cupboard 2x3x4. it was available in the mid 80’s in basic building sets. i am more familiar with the similar, smaller part, cupboard 2x3x2 which takes 2 drawers or one door. this piece in question takes one door but is molded inside with slots that take drawers. it would seem, as the picture indicates that it would take 5 drawers, but in fact only 4 slots, from the top - the 2nd to the 5th, fit with drawers. the top slot is much narrower. does anyone know what was supposed to go in here, if anything, if you used drawers on this piece instead of a door? if it wasn’t intended to use with drawers, why the slots?

any help/info is appreciated.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-