 Parts / 162
  Re: Am I the only one who hates Lego parts with missing notches of plastic?

(...) Wouldn't that studlet prevent the macaroni brick from attaching to, say, a 4x4 plate from beneath? By the way, what's the deal with your message format? Your name doesn't appear in the "Message has 2 Replies" section, and when I replied to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Am I the only one who hates Lego parts with missing notches of plastic?

The studlet would hopefully be well designed that it was still a partial stud, and still be able to connect upwards to a plate from underneath - it would basically be the intersection of a normall stud, and the outer curvature of the macaroni (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.parts)