  Re: Aaron Sneary Rocks! -- Everyone Rocked!!!

Here's another snip from the San Diego Union Tribune, North County section. (URL) Congrats to all the those who won Jobs at LLCA. Aaron Nathan Kristi Good Luck! I'm sure you'll make all of us fans very proud! To all the others that I had the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  MMB competition questions

(...) Hi Todd, I went down to check out the final competition.. VERY interesting! Trying to figure out people's strategy and watching everyone build under pressure was neat. Basically watching 27 job interviews.. The families/supporters were fun to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)