    Information request: cheap motels/etc in the DC area? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi WAMALUGers, I just got a nice little (<$300) partial grant to do some research at NARA (National Archives and Records Administration) the week after next. The problem is that I'm not at all sure of what's out there, and I most definitely cannot (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)