  Re: BrickFest Registration

Would it be clearer if I revised the wording to say that the Registration is due by June 15th in order to receive a complete registration package? Registration package will include: Name badge, expanded/Detailed program, Registration card for door (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

(...) I registered. I expected to get PayPal information, not an address! Please consider setting up to accept PayPal or some other electronic payment, if at all possible. Maybe get some club member to accept on your behalf? PS I have volunteered (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  RE: BrickFest Registration

(...) Yes. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)