    Re: Brickfest thanks —Kevin Loch
   (...) I'd have to disagree with the "esay money" comment. If it's a two day show, you spend two full days at the show, including set-up and tear down. That's $150 for the club (in our case about 15 people). Two days of my time is worth a bit more (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Brickfest thanks —James J. Trobaugh
   (...) I agree Kevin that the money isn't going to make you rich, but it's nice to help pay for club items, like tables, flyiers and other things. It's definatly not going to cover your time. Most of the club items like tables, plexiglass and such (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us)