Subject:
Brickfest BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:22:22 GMT

I heard that you guys were going to try and run BrikWars games at the
Brickfest, but I haven't seen any mention of them in the postmortems - I take
it they weren't a big hit?  I was interested to see how (or if) the game
worked out, since as far as I know it had never been tried in a convention
setting before.  From the looks of it, the Pirate Game had a lot more success.

- Mike Rayhawk

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm