Re: Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

Something I'd like to see is comments on the game from as many players
as possible. If someone could nominate themselves to collect anonymous
comments if necessary that would be nice.

The Chief Magistrate at Port Block would be happy to collect comments and make
them available anonymously as required.  It seems to me that Chief Magistrate
at Port Block is about as independant as one could get ;-)

And I'm interested in this because I'm contemplating a game at one of the next
three Studs get togethers.  I for one would appreciate suggestions on
improving gameplay over what's already in the rules.

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going....