    BRICKFEST —Richard W. Schamus
   Hi everyone, First, I'd like to say that I've had the most fun ever! The great people I've met, the truely amazing creations I've seen have blown me away. Second, I'd like to thank those people who actually came down and allowed us here at WAMALUG (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)