Re: BrickFest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Loch writes:
...BrickFest is live and on-line! Check out our cams at:

http://brickfest.com/

Cam 1 is on our castle room
Cam 2 is our town/train/historical display

Watching these live cameras is strangely compelling.

Watching the train go 'round and 'round gave me an idea, although there's
probably no way to work out the wiring.  Wouldn't it be cool if you could
build an elevated train track to go through all the rooms in Brickfest, and
then mount the camera on a train?  Maybe next year they'll come out with
wireless digicams with superbatteries and you can give it a try.

- Mike Rayhawk.