Re: BrickFest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 18:25:21 GMT

Kevin,

I just want to know; who has to wear the giant mini-fig costume,that I saw
earlier this morning, all weekend? ha!

Also you had posted earlier that Brian J. had gotten you guys some bricks for
the Fest, did he say if you had to give them back or not?

Have fun, wish I was there, but I'll be watching from time to time. Thanks for
the live cameras.

jt

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Loch writes:
...BrickFest is live and on-line! Check out our cams at:

http://brickfest.com/

Cam 1 is on our castle room
Cam 2 is our town/train/historical display

We have historical displays of lots of older sets and will prolly post a 'walk
thru' video.