 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 40
39  |  41
Subject:
Utah LEGO sales in progress at Wal-Mart, Shopko and Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:37:58 GMT

Northern Utah Wal-Mart stores have now begun their LEGO clearance.  Most sets
are around 25% off but a few Ninja sets went straight to 50%.  Shopko is still
at the 50% phase and should drop to 75% or more in the next 10 days.
Meanwhile, Target is due to drop to 75% within the week.

Now is a great time to buy Ninja, Rock Raiders and the first wave of Star Wars
sets!

My apologies if this post should appear in shopping but I do not know if this
information is relevant nationwide.

Ashley