 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 39
Re: Podracer buckets spotted at TRU: Utah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 02:35:15 GMT

The Murray TRU had the buckets, too--and most of the "new for summer" sets,
too.  Now, how do I go about justifying 250 bucks (UCS:TIE=$100 +
UCS:XWING=$150) for little piles of plastic?!

I also noticed the new "Toolo" sets.  They're called Action Wheels or
something like that.  I looks like Toolo jr. :(  My kid's Toolo sets that I
just happened to find at ZCMI a year ago have a lot more buildable pieces
than the new sets.
<eeyore voice on>Looks like they juniorized the toolo.<eeyore voice off>

Mike

Ashley Glennon <ashley.glennon@mindspring.com> wrote in message
The Layton, Utah, Toys R Us store has four Podracer buckets as of 6/30/00.
They are priced at $24.99 each. I was surprised to see these as I was led • to
believe they would be a Shop at Home item only.

The TRU also had the two Star Wars, UCS sets.

Ashley