 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 17
  Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art

Ahhhh Thanks Susan, I might know a store that has a couple of these still, Might be kind of nice to have for my wizard potions :) Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)

  Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art

(...) Watch out, there is a pink Megabloks set that I often find after climbing up to the eagle's nest top shelf (I just have to see.) I finally captured mine in captivity. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)