 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 99
    Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Leonard Erlandson
   (...) I have not met any of you yet but I might be able to show up for this meeting. I've just put together an 8-wide diesel that I am very proud of and hope to post some pictures. I don't have much track but will have a few cars to go with my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Laura Hayden
     Welcome Leonard! It would be great to see your engine, and I hope that you will be able to make it. The space that we are hoping to get is in Austin, but it is not yet secure. Any other suggestions are welcome. Laura (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Matt Penney
    (...) Leonard, it will be great to have you there! I don't know if we have a true train builder that was able to come last time. You guys amaze me, can't wait to see your work. Do you post on brickshelf? Matt (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Leonard Erlandson
   (...) Please, wait to be amazed. This is the first train I've built. I decided to get into trains because my wife has gotten into towns, and I thought her town really needed a train more than any military or space vehicles. I plan on creating my own (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —William P. (Pat) Hough
   Leonard, When you create your website, do I have your go-ahead to link to it from our TEXLUG-AFOLA website? Also, I would be glad to add your name to the Members page of that site; have a look at it when you have time. See you at the meeting. Pat (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Leonard Erlandson
   (...) Of course, I don't think being associated with you guys should soil my reputation *that* much:) (...) I hope so. Leonard (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)