 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 74 (-5)
  Re: The Cathedral Project

Right now, I am planning to do the columns with 2x2 rounds, just for color consistency. They did paint their columns and their wood ceilings, but this is actually half the size of a cathedral in a richer area, so I am assuming that they would not (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Cathedral Project

(...) Don't be scared of constructive criticism! But from what I see so far any you got would be minor quibbles. Those are very pretty images! I look forward to progress. Are you going to use the columns in black instead of dark grey? (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Cathedral Project

looks great! Wonderful design. Look foward to seeing some more! ShawnG (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The Cathedral Project

Thanks, Alan. Actually, what got me hooked was reading "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett. It's set in 12th century England, and is a must for any Castle-head who wants to be accurate. Unbelievable. The basis of the book is a group of people who (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The Cathedral Project

I tell you what, Laura, I was very impressed with the Cathedral. Fantastic job! Better than I could imagine myself doing. The photo of the interior is my favorite and that photo itself is impressive and sort of imposing in the way it makes the model (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact