 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 70
    Re: The Cathedral Project —Alan Carmack
   I tell you what, Laura, I was very impressed with the Cathedral. Fantastic job! Better than I could imagine myself doing. The photo of the interior is my favorite and that photo itself is impressive and sort of imposing in the way it makes the model (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: The Cathedral Project —Laura Hayden
   Thanks, Alan. Actually, what got me hooked was reading "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett. It's set in 12th century England, and is a must for any Castle-head who wants to be accurate. Unbelievable. The basis of the book is a group of people who (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)