 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 69
68  |  70
Subject:
The Cathedral Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:09:30 GMT

Hi all!

I have finally finished the design for my cathedral,
and here is the fruit of my labors this weekend
figuring out PovRay and L3P.  I will be getting more
ray-traced images up, but wanted to send out the link
for my BrickShelf gallery before I forgot.

This is so exciting!  Please only positive feedback
for right now.  I am not ready for constructive
criticism yet.  This is my first big MOC project...

Laura