 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 422
  LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

I've posted the pictures I took at the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas this past weekend, where TEXLUG and MSLTC teamed up. We had a lot of fun, and we have a lot of stories to tell, like MOC accidents and theft of property at the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

The TexLug display looked great! Your Dragons looked Great! The Big Houses and Train Layout looked all so Professional! You guys Rock! Thevies don't. :( Wow, what a great success! Thanks for the pictures! You all must have alot of fun! Congrats to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)