 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 424
Re: LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org.msltc
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:05:05 GMT

The TexLug display looked great! Your Dragons looked Great! The Big Houses and
Train Layout looked all so Professional!

You guys Rock!
Thevies don't. :(

Wow, what a great success!

Thanks for the pictures!