 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 306
  Re: Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

I want to make sure I grasp the theme of the meeting, the main being space, and there will be no train layout and no town, but i can bring my bigger and better crane. steve (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

(...) Just like the previous meeting, there will be a main layout (this time space) and room for other bits that people want to show off. I will be bringing my watermill, as well as anything I can throw together to add to the space layout. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)