 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 300
Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Tom Reed writes:

Hey TJ,
I would sure like it if we could come up with a tentative date!  Is this
going to be a two day thing or a one day?  I will more than likely need to
try and get off work somehow.  If I have an idea in advance, then I can
maybe grab the day off before others take it.

Please, please not the last weekend in March!  My parents just bought
tickets to come visit then, and something tells me they wouldn't understand
if I say I have to go to Houston to play...

Ditto on the last weekend!  That's my birthday weekend in Vegas! haha  I can
guarantee I won't be available then.

I also would like to be able to plan ahead and know how long I have to
finish my projects.  The water mill is proving more complicated than I
thought, and I really want to be able to bring _something_ space-related.

I got 5 of the "My Own Trains" at $40 each, 4 of the cabooses at
$3.74 each, 1 sopwith camel for $12.74 and a bunch of other misc sets at 75%
off!  It was a banner day for us sale pirates! har har

Tom, old buddy, old pal - you wouldn't be interested in sharing the location
of this Target with us, would you?  All the cabooses were gone from mine by
the time I got there, and it was only the 50% off sale.   :(

Sorry Laura!  But if I revealed that information, I would have to kill
myself for telling!  Also, it wouldn't do any good this time around.  I've
cleaned out that store already.  All's not lost though.  I've been known to
help out my fellow lugnetters.  I will certainly save you a caboose or two
if you want me to!  Let me know what you are after and I will plan on
bringing them to our next meeting.  If you need them before that, say so and
I'll see if we can't arrange something.
regards,
Tom