 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 297
  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes: -snip- (...) Hey TJ, I would sure like it if we could come up with a tentative date! Is this going to be a two day thing or a one day? I will more than likely need to try and get off work somehow. If I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

(...) Please, please not the last weekend in March! My parents just bought tickets to come visit then, and something tells me they wouldn't understand if I say I have to go to Houston to play... I also would like to be able to plan ahead and know (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

(...) Ditto on the last weekend! That's my birthday weekend in Vegas! haha I can guarantee I won't be available then. (...) Sorry Laura! But if I revealed that information, I would have to kill myself for telling! Also, it wouldn't do any good this (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

(...) Okay, that's two for "not the last weekend in March". I'm still trying to arrange something for early March. The last weekend is definitely out. I'll look at the first 3 weekends (1st, 8th, & 15th). Plan for that, I'm sure it's a good (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)