 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 296
  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

Tom, TJ, et al... Glad someone finally re-kindled discussion on this subject. My view is the same as it always has been: We meet wherever the majority of this group says we will meet, be it Matt's workplace cafeteria, Boeing, NI, someone's house, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

(...) -snip- (...) Hey Pat, Count on me to bring some monorail stuff! I have a huge assortment of track, etc.! I'm planning on incorporating it into my module as well! I'd like to see if we couldn't set up maybe two tracks interweaving so we can (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)