 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 261
  AFOLs in Dallas area!! Dedman needs your assistance

(...) Most welcome. (...) Got that, folks? AFOLs in the DALLAS area please make yourselves known!! I am not sure, but I thought the original creator of the TEXLUG name lived in the DFW area. TJ, can you help us out?? (...) Woah. Impossible to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Greetings Dedman

Well, Pat, the problem with greyhound is that how would I get my creations there? I do not like the idea of putting my MOCs in a suitcase because some would not fit too easily and it breaks my heart to see them in pieces. However, thank you for the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)