 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 239 (-5)
  Re: Hi, I am new

Dedman, Welcome to TexLUG! Keep on building, and if you can, put pictures of your stuff on BrickShelf. One of these days, we can hopefully meet you face to face. It's a great group of folks, for sure! Laura (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Final Reminder: TEXLUG Meeting Oct. 12, 2002

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Final Reminder: TEXLUG Meeting Oct. 12, 2002

So far I have gotten a very positive response to the open house on Sunday. I sent out the information about our event to the volunteers who teach RoboLab in Austin elementary and junior high schools, so the visitors - kids and adults - should be (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Final Reminder: TEXLUG Meeting Oct. 12, 2002

The meeting will be this weekend! Meeting Info: (URL) Layout: (2 URLs) looking forward to it! See ya there! thanks, TJ Avery www.texlug.org (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Hi, I am new

I had no idea that Texas had a Lego Community until I decided to look through the LUG Map. It is nice to know that I am not alone in Texas. Too bad I live in Dallas and don't have a license or other way of getting to Austin to go to a meeting. Oh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact