 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 228
    Train Layout Planning for Oct 12 TEXLUG Meeting —Thomas Avery
   Howdy all, The planning for the train layout has begun! Please see: (URL) you have any questions, please email me. I look forward to seeing y'all at the meeting. Best regards, TJ Avery p.s. Remember, the meeting info page is here: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)