 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 189 (-5)
  The Shadow Falls

I am back! My computer has been repaired ahead of schedule and all my files are intact (knock on wood). And so, my friends, I have created and uploaded yet another chapter to my story. The end draws nearer as things start heating up! So I am proud (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The Beginning of the End...

My computer has died. The power supply on my machine has kicked the bucket. Hopefully all my raw files and documentation have not been deleted due to some freak of circumstance. I remain hopeful that when the guy gets here to make good on my three (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  When 6 hours becomes 6 seconds

Yes, I'm writing this post because I want attention. But not in the way you think I am. I'm not looking to get my ego stroked as much as I am looking to have my skills validated, good or bad (of course ego stroking isn't bad, don't get me wrong :)). (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !!

  Re: The next TEXLUG meeting

(...) Hey Laura the 12th is good for me too. Look forward to meeting everyone again. ShawnG (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The next TEXLUG meeting

(...) That sounds great to me. Thanks for organizing all this! I'm really looking forward to the meeting. TJ (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact