 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 142
Re: TEXLUG Meeting & MOC Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 05:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
The first TEXLUG meeting of 2002 will take place on March 9 or March 16...

I've heard from a few people so far, but I still haven't heard from most of
the bunch that made it to the last meeting. If you're interested in going,
please email me.

On another note, there's been an interest in bringing 12v trains. I would
say that anything is welcome, including trains of all types. I had only
mentioned 9v trains in the original message because I know so many of us
bought the Railway Express last month ;-)

I forgot to mention the meeting time: it will be 10am to 8pm. We'll spend a
little longer this time so that we'll have enough time to set something up
and then play with it. For those that didn't make it to the last meeting,
Jason has a lot of open floor space and should be able to accomodate our group.

I'm looking forward to it!

TJ