 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 140
  TEXLUG Meeting & MOC Contest

Howdy Texas AFOLs! The first TEXLUG meeting of 2002 will take place on March 9 or March 16 (see note 1) at Jason Spangler's house in Austin, TX. Please email me (at tja@texbrick.com) with your response. I will send out more information via email (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting & MOC Contest

Hey TJ, My vote is for March 9! I may not be able to make it March 16 as that's a work day for me. Tom (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting & MOC Contest

(...) I've heard from a few people so far, but I still haven't heard from most of the bunch that made it to the last meeting. If you're interested in going, please email me. On another note, there's been an interest in bringing 12v trains. I would (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)